Saturday, March 15, 2008

Almost Done

Yes folks, the kids is back. This is part three of the uploads from Africa. this week has been incredibly exciting and I have some interesting stories to share but very little time. No, I have not killed any snakes since the first time. However, the war against the insects is still raging and I am still victorious. Don't have much time to write now but am working on uploading some pics to check them out. Will write more next week probably once I am at my permanent site. I will be working with the Inkanyiso Special School with 318 severly mentally disabled learners. I am really looking forward to my site visit on Monday. Wish me luck! I am sure I will have a ton to write next week. Until then...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

loving the pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!