Thursday, April 3, 2008

Ngiba ivolunteer

I MADE IT! After two months of blood, sweat, tears, frustration, laughs, new friends, amazing sunsets, and a new family; I have finally sworn in as an official Peace Corps Volunteer!!! I am moving tomorrow to KZN for two years and am both anxious and excited about beginning this part of the journey. I will be writing much more poignant entries than I have been as soon as I settle into my permanent site. I have a cell phone now. I love getting mail, e-mail, and phone calls, so if you want my number, please let Nida know or my parents and they can hook you up. Thanks for the support. I promise to write a entry that isn't so lame next time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"hook you up"..you are sooo american=0). Insanely proud of our very own official South Africa 08 Peace Corps Volunteer!!!!!!!!!!!